5 Steps to a successful completion of opening your aquatic environment from its winter time slumber:Posted on January 18, 2017, in Everything Else, Life, with 0 Comments
The 5 most important items to address when you reopen your pool (aquatic environment).. Make sure these are taken care of and you will start the season off on the right barefoot, er foot! Information courtesy of Barefoot Pool Service http://barefootpoolservice.com/
- Remove Pool Cover, rinse with water and allow to dry.
- Fold pool cover and put away for safe keeping
- Inspect pool equipment and install plugs from winterization
- Clean and Vac Pool to get rid of debris, that may be sitting on the pool bottom.
- Turn pool equipment on and balance chemicals, backwash when needed, or about every 12 hours for the first 2 days. Continue to balance chemicals