Soccerleaders.com offers these five tips to improve players' performance by using instructional videos -- making progress faster, easier and more fun for players, as well as coaches.
- Help solve soccer coaching challenges: Demonstrate skills, drills and tactics by using instructional videos.
- Show the bigger picture: Coaches can use videos to demonstrate soccer rules, formations and strategies more effectively.
- Keep momentum towards improvement between practices: Assigning videos as homework between practices can be a great way to keep players motivated and progressing away from the field.
- Play like the legends, coach like the legends: Videos of soccer legends, great plays and great matches will inspire players at all levels to improve.
- Learn from past performances: Coaches can review video of the team's own games and practices.