Using candles is a simple, inexpensive way to add holiday sparkle to any home. Here are seven tips for holiday decorating from Wicks n' More (www.wicksnmore.com).
- Use candles as seasonal centerpieces.
- Cut out connected stars (like paper dolls) on cardboard, place the artwork on a table or counter and center the candle in the middle.
- Lighten up the mantle with candles.
- Bring scents of home-cooking to the home even when you're not in the kitchen.
- Gently light bathrooms with votive candles and small pillars to add a soft floral scent.
- Float candles in water.
- Illuminate the doorway with planter stands on either side of the door at a covered entryway.