These seven simple tips from RXInformation.org can help prevent catching a cold or flu this winter.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use disposable plates, forks and spoons if someone in your family has the flu.
- Door knobs, keyboards and telephones can harbor viruses-clean them often.
- A daily supplement helps provide the essential nutrients your body needs.
- Avoid sugar and fatty foods that help lower your body's immunity.
- Use paper towels in the kitchen and bathroom instead of cloth towels.
- Open public restroom and other doors with disposable paper towels.