Conversation is the operating system within all organizations, and those that successfully invest in quality communications -- rather than descend into "corporate ADD" -- will reap rewards in both employee energy and bottom-line results.
- "Corporate Will" resolves business issues.
- The quality of an organization is directly related to the quality of its internal conversations.
- Recognize and address the symptoms of "Corporate ADD."
- The "Feelings Economy" generates significant, bottom-line results.
- Meetings should have a "Pull' focus, rather than a "Push" mentality.
- Energy gets things done -- it's the best source of employee productivity.
- Understanding the "Bigger Reality" creates context and multiplies results.