- Basic comparative facts of the economy and money systems of The Czech Republic.
- GDP (purchasing power parity): $199.4 billion
- GDP (official exchange rate): $109.4 billion
- GDP (real growth rate): 6%
- GDP per capita: $19,500
- GDP of agriculture: 3.4%
- GDP of industry: 39.3%
- GDP of services: 57.3%
- Inflation Rate: 1.9%
- Public Debt: 25.9% of GDP
- Budget Revenues: $48.16 billion
- Budget Expenditures: $53.04 billion
- Industries: metallurgy, machinery and equipment, motor vehicles, glass, armaments.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.