Step by step information to clean your coffeemaker
- Put the filter basket in place.
- Combine one part white vinegar with one part water in the pot; pour it into the coffeemaker and replace the pot. Turn the machine on.
- Allow the solution to empty completely into the pot.
- Turn the coffeemaker off and rinse the pot and filter basket with warm water.
- Pour clean water into the coffeemaker and turn it on.
- Allow the water to empty completely into the pot.
- Rinse the pot.
- Wipe the outside of the coffeemaker with a soapy sponge and polish it dry.