Easy steps to get rid of Microwave smells.
- Unplug the oven and unfasten the cabinet body, using a screwdriver. The body should be attached along the back as well as along the sides or bottom.
- Slide the cabinet body back slightly to clear any internal brackets, then lift it off.
- Clean the oven, using a vacuum with plastic crevice attachment. Vacuum the fan and other internal parts, then vacuum the vents underneath the oven, on the back and inside the chamber.
- Reassemble the oven and plug it in.
- Fill a small bowl with a 50-50 mixture of water and white vinegar, then set it in the oven and turn the oven on high for 5 minutes. When the mixture boils, it will remove stubborn smells inside the vents and loosen food particles on the oven walls.
- Wipe down the oven walls with a clean sponge.