Handy information to help you with removing the refrigerator odor.
- Remove all items from the refrigerator. Take out any removable parts of the refrigerator and clean them separately.
- Mix together 2 tbsp. baking soda with a quart of warm water. Wipe down the inside surfaces of the refrigerator with this solution.
- Try a solution of 1 c. vinegar and 1 gallon of water, if the odor remains. Make sure to rinse and dry all surfaces before trying this solution.
- Mix 1/2 c. chlorine bleach with 1 gallon of water and apply to all surfaces, if the odor persists. Once again, rinse and dry all surfaces before applying this solution.
- Leave the door open and allow the refrigerator to air out.