This year there are scores of people feeling stressed as we approach the holiday season: facing personal loss, stressed by the need to get everything done before the holidays, or feeling disgusted by holiday materialism. Cheryl Perlitz, Chicago motivational speaker and life change expert, offers survival tips to help your readers and listeners to survive the holidays emotionally and physically.
- Take care of yourself.
- Do Things you've always wanted to do - but didn't.
- Surround yourself with lots of color, great smells and positive things.
- Surround yourself with life, people and activity.
- Honor the people who are missing from our lives during the holidays.
- Change traditions but keep some things the same.
- Give to others.