An insight into how The Czech Republic defends itself and its citizens.
- Military Branches: Army of the Czech Republic (ACR): Joint Forces Command (includes air forces), Support and Training Forces Command (2006)
- Military service age and obligation: 18-50 years of age for voluntary military service; on-going transformation of military service into a fully professional, all-volunteer force no longer dependent on conscription began in January 2004 and is scheduled to be completed by 2007
- Manpower available for military service: Males age 15-49—2,414,728, Females age 15-49— 2,329,412
- Military expenditures ($):$2.17 billion
- Military expenditures (% of GDP): 1.81%