One of my favorite restuarants is Bob Evans. Bob Evans is mostly on the eastern coast. Started a long time ago in Gallipolis Ohio, there are over 400 today. Bob Evans has mostly good country cooking, not as country as Cracker Barrell but good home cooking style. I like their breakfasts the best. The Homestead Breakfast is super. It includes:
- Sausage or Bacon (links or patties) I like links or very very crispy bacon
- Eggs (two any style) I prefer overeasy, and I like to get 3
- Hashbrowns or Grits (their grits are good, ask for extra butter)
- Sausage Gravy (Big ole bowl full. Best item on menu! Best Gravy in US. I know a guy who eats so much of this stuff he sweats gravy!
- Juice (tomato)
- Coffee (not the best part of the meal they could do better, like put gravy in the cup instead)