- If the diagnosis is uncertain, people may be watched and sometimes treated with antibiotics.
- This approach is taken when the doctor suspects that the patient's symptoms may have a nonsurgical or medically treatable cause.
- If the cause of the pain is infectious, symptoms resolve with intravenous antibiotics and intravenous fluids.
- In general, however, appendicitis cannot be treated with antibiotics alone and will require surgery.
- Herbal Remedies: For prevention, treatment and recovery, herbal remedies provide excellent therapy.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.