These are some natural and organic treatments for bone cancer.
- A new diagnosis of cancer can be a shock, making you feel out of control and overwhelmed. Recalling anecdotal cancer stories can provide a general idea about cancer, but may lead to misconceptions about your own specific disease.
- If you have been newly diagnosed with cancer, an investigative approach will help to dispel misconceptions and empower you with knowledge that will facilitate your journey for care and treatment.
- Get the facts straight, find out what results you can expect from treatment, determine your responsibility as a patient and understand your medical team’s role.
- Once the stage of your disease has been determined, it is important to understand the results you can expect from treatment. This can be the hardest part of a new diagnosis, but is critical in defining your quest for optimal treatment.
- Treatment can range from curative to non-curative. For example, the treatment of most early stage cancers (stage I) may be curative or mostly curative, while many later stage diseases may have treatment that is statistically non-curative.