Some herbs used to treat renal problems include asparagus root, birch leaf, couch grass, goldenrod, horsetail, lovage, parsley, and stinging nettle.
- Specific remedies should be given,
- Aconite 30c - In early stages of failure, person feverish, anxious, and afraid of dying.
- Belladonna 30c - In early stages of failure, person feverish, with flushed face and staring eyes.
- Terebinth 30c - No urine passed, or blood only.
- Apis 30c - Face and feet look puffy with retained fluid, burning, stinging pains in kidney region.
- Opium 30c - Person drowsy, especially after stroke or heart attack.
- Camphora 30c - Symptoms worse for exposure to cold.