Sandra Bullock is an American actress who has become one of the highest paid actors in show business. Here are some her quotes on marriage, success and her career.
- Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts. You have to remember this when you find yourself at the beginning.
- Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a "bus movie".
- I love humor. I always will fall back on humor. That's something that I think you can't ever get enough of and, if it's done well, it's great. When it's bad, it's horrible.
- I've always been very skeptical about marriage, because I only want to do it once; I want to do it the right way.
- I've always pictured myself as a clydesdale.
- I've learned that success comes in a very prickly package. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. It's what you choose to do with it, the people you choose to surround yourself with. Always choose people that are better than you. Always choose people that challenge you and are smarter than you. Always be the student. Once you find yourself to be the teacher, you've lost it.
- I've never set out to make rotten films, but I have, and the straw that broke the camel's back was Speed 2.
- It's such a weird thing, because I don't take it for granted, but I also don't take the monetary aspects of it too seriously. I'll still turn things down, then go, "What am I turning down? This is ridiculous!" I'll make jokes about all the money that's thrown around, but at the same time be thinking, Oh my God, what if I never work again? I can't go back to being a waitress. Twenty things like that go through your head each time. But then sometimes you just want to open up a bed-and-breakfast in some great town. Then, if you have to go back and be a waitress, you can run the bed-and-breakfast.
- The key to any good relationship, on-screen and off, is communication, respect, and I guess you have to like the way the other person smells