Sometimes words have a way of coming together in odd ways to mean just what we want them to say. Here are a few of old saying that are worth repeating
- I don't have a dog in this fight
- She's so ugly her momma ties porkchops around her neck so the dog will play with her.
- A new broom sweeps clean for a while
- If you lie with dogs, you are gonna get fleas.
- Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, well it's too dark to read.
- I knew Sally in high school.. She was stronger than new rope
- That gal's so fat the only way you are gonna get her to your bedroom is to grease the doors and throw a bunch of Snickers bars on the bed...(BTW stay from between the door and bed)
- A tornado and divorce in WVA, someones gonna lose a trailer home.