- Before leaving home, anyone traveling to a malarious area should consult CDC, WHO, a knowledgeable health care provider, an international travel clinic, or a local health department to get advice
- Use mosquito repellent
- Keep arms and legs covered
- Stay indoors beginning at dusk and throughout the night (when Anopheles mosquitoes like to feed)
- Sleep under mosquito netting
- People traveling to malarious areas should also protect themselves by taking antimalarial medicines to prevent infection.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.