Take the kids out today! Below is a list of Detroit outdoor activities:
- Hockey Town Cafe for good food and eats
- Go to the lafayette Coney and it's rival coney that's next to each other.
- Take a ride on the detroit princess steam boat ferry for a nice tour of the river
- Cruise down Woodward AVenue during summer to see all the classic cars
- Fox Theater provides some great acts and musical talents from around the world
- Any sports arena,/ Comerica Park for the Tigers, Ford Field for the Lions and Joe Louis Arena for the Red Wings. The fans are explosive with hometown pride