The following performance enhancing drugs are used alone or taken as a daily super mix to improve and increase a number of functions usually dealing with athletic skill sets. There are risks associated with these drugs and they have been banned from high profile sporting events.
- Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids build muscle and bone
- Proteins improves oxygen levels in the blood and builds muscle
- Growth Hormones increases muscle mass and strengthen bones
- Stimulants used for weight loss and to reduce fatigue
- Relaxants aids in dealing with the stress of competition
- Narcotics mask pain
- Diuretics conceals the use of other drugs and also helps with weight loss