Will Ferrell is one the world's top paid actors and comedians. He made his name on Saturday Night Live as an impressionist. Here are some of his famous quotes.
- A lot of people have gotten into comedy because of certain influences in their lives or events that were painful, and I really have wracked my brain to figure it out. I pretty much have had a normal childhood. Maybe it was too normal.
- All you have in comedy, in general, is just going with your instincts. You can only hope that other people think that what you think is funny is funny. I don't have an answer but I just try to plough straight ahead.
- How classy is it for me to wear these pink tennis shoes with my tux?
- I'm not really an exhibitionist. I'm drawn to the outrageous stuff because it's fun, not because it's some deep compulsion. I'm no tortured, anger-stoked, deeply neurotic comic -- just a pretty low-key normal guy. A 'hey, the glass is half-full' kind of a guy. But please keep it quiet, or I may never work again.
- I have only been funny about seventy four per cent of the time. Yes I think that is right. Seventy-four per cent of the time.
- James Caan told me at the end of filming 'Elf' that he had been waiting through the whole film for me to be funny - and I never was.
- One of the challenges you will face is finding a job in our depressed economy, ... In fact, the chances of finding a job are about as good as finding weapons of mass destruction in the Iraqi desert -- slim and none, and slim just left the building.
- Whom does the prime minister prefer? Tinky Winkey, Dipsy, Po, or La-La?
- I'm actually pretty athletic. I have to work out just to look fat.