Movies are often full of scary villians or frightening ideas. These are some the scariest quotes in film history.
- Why should I love God? He strung up his only son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he'd do to me. - Marquis De Sade in "Quills"
- I am your father - Darth from "Star Wars"
- Red rum, red rum. - in "The Shining"
- I see dead people. - Boy in "The Sixth Sense"
- A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti - Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in "The Silence of the Lambs"
- Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell in "Apollo 13"
- I've got a bad feeling about this - in all "Star Wars"