If you ever try something at a fast food restaurant (or any chain) that is terrible, add it to the list and warn off others!
- Hardee's Monster Thickburger - too huge and greasy, and I don't mind eating 2 Big Macs
- McDonald's Grilled Honey Mustard Snack Wrap - tastes like cardboard... McD's should stick to unhealthy foods
- Wendy's Chunky Chicken Ciabatta Sandwich - all the ciabattas are terrible, but especially this one
- Taco Bell Spicey Chicken Burrito - stick with beef or regular chicken
- Arby's Subs - look nothing like the commercials, and therefore nothing like Subway... they are actually really flat and greasy