There are probably too many for me to list, but here is the start of a list as to why Columbus, Ohio is the best place to live.
- OSU Buckeyes - need I say more?
- location, location, location - how much more convenient can it be to get to any place else in the U.S.? You are always just a hop, skip and a jump away.
- It's Cheap! - Cost of living is in your favor. Want to do something else with your money and your life? Then LIVE in Columbus and the "world is your oyster."
- It's Friendly - we are from the midwest...what would you expect?
- Good Business - we have more coporate headquaters then you would expect (Nationwide, Limited, Worthington Industries, Cardinal Health, etc.) and we are one of the largest distribution hubs.
- Temperature - Some of you will disagree...but I think the temperature in Columbus is reasonably mild (we don't have the snow of Cleveland) and even though we have a few grey days...it's generally pretty mild.
- The Zoo - one of the best zoo's in the nation
- The Scioto River - Okay, its not the Pacific Ocean, but it is a body of water, and its nice to be able to get away from downtown and escape to the water's edge.