Small town feel and breath taking nature will surround you if you choose to make Heber Springs your next vacation spot.
- Beautiful weather in the spring/early summer
- The Little Red River adjacent to the lake is the Brown Trout headquarters, lots of trout, in fact the worlds largest was caught here a few years back.
- Anderson's B&B is reasonably priced and close to everything.
- It is a small community and everyone makes you feel at home and they are so helpful
- Lots of parks and places to rent boats cabins, etc.
- Only 70 miles from the Little Rock Airport, but seems so secluded and restful
- We visited in April and the Dogwood trees were blooming, what a sight they were full of pink and white buds and just amazing.