Ten Commandments of CRM
Alessandra Ceresa shares her Ten Commandments for CRM on CustomerThink.com. To read her full article with details around each commandment, simply click here.
- Choose the CRM that’s right for your team and your business.
- Always be smart and organized with your data.
- Find a CRM Champion to guide the team.
- Do not jump right in with both feet, put one foot forward.
- Share and collaborate with your comrades.
- Always use CRM with marketing automation.
- Do incorporate a social CRM into your overall CRM strategy.
- Ensure your team is actually using the CRM.
- Incorporate the data you gain into your overall strategies.
- Love thy CRM.