These are some ways to not ruin your lawn during the snowy, cold winter months.
- May your paths be shiny and clear to keep foot traffic off grass
- Only use a grain of salt on walkways and driveways
- Help Frosty Snowmen melt by spreading the snow out evenly when it gets warm
- Before the first now, give lawn a nice close shave
- Try and keep snow drifts off lawn, deeper snow=more damage
- Better to use a slow-release fertilizer than having bad timing and turning snow moldy pinks and grays
- Lawns still need watering despite the winter seasonal weather