When we first started tracking Subway’s daily specials, it was a $3 sub offer each day. With inflation, they now offer a daily $3.50 6″ sub, and a $6 (sometimes $5) footlong version of the same sandwich. A while ago it was Turkey & Ham on Monday’s and now it’s Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. Here’s the latest list so you can pick your favorite day to visit Subway.
- Monday – Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Tuesday – Oven Roasted Chicken
- Wednesday – Turkey Breast
- Thursday – Italian B.M.T.
- Friday – Tuna
- Saturday – Black Forest Ham
- Sunday – Meatball Marinara.